Solutions’ Organization Design & Development
Intergistic Solutions helps align human elements with the strategic
direction of a client company by designing customized interventions
and by providing tools and methodologies in areas such as:
- Organizational and HR Planning
- Staffing and Selection Systems
- Performance Management Systems
- Development Systems
- Individual and Team Rewards and Recognition Systems
Once a strategic plan for an organization has been developed, the
process of alignment begins with an analysis of several
elements of your organization:
- What key positions are needed to fulfill the coming year’s needs?
- Forecasting: What are the headcount needs for the coming planning period?
- Succession Planning: Who in your organization can fill the positions created as a result of the strategic planning process?
- Selection Systems: Which positions will need to be filled from outside the current organizational structure?
- Competency Gaps: What would prevent your current key players from taking significant roles in the coming year?
- Culture Evolution: How does your organization need to change in order to accomplish the challenges of the strategic plan?
- Individual and Team Development Systems: Do you have the resources within your organization to evolve to a higher level of performance?
- Reward Systems: Will your key players feel motivated to accomplish the goals of the organization?
Intergistic Solutions employs a wide variety of tools and methodologies
necessary to help organizations implement their strategic
- Organizational and Human Resource Planning
- 4 Quadrant Competency Model
- Cultural Assessments
- Employee Surveys
- Career Development Processes
- Core Competency Identification
These tools and methodologies have been implemented in a variety
of organizations and have resulted in significant improvement
in the organization’s ability to quickly follow the
strategic plan to optimal success.