the Direction for Greater Performance
The ability to develop and execute strategy is critical, but so is
finding the time to focus on the planning process.
While strategy development is important, an intentional
execution process is essential to insure success. Intergistic
Solutions assists organizations with dynamic strategic planning.
We help clients focus and develop a clear, obtainable plan
that answer the following questions:
- Where are we now?
- Where do we want to be?
- How will we get there?
- Who must do what by when?
- How are we doing?
The partners of Intergistic Solutions have gained broad industry
experience from holding key leadership roles in organizations
ranging from successful start-ups to large international
corporations. Our strategic planning process and approach
is based on sound business principles—and creates
an exciting vision and key goals.
- initial assessment
- vision and mission development
- executable action plans to achieve a vision
- metrics for measuring success
This process strongly emphasizes uniting the management team around
the dynamic development and implementation of the plan.
In addition to facilitating the strategic planning process,
Intergistic Solutions’ partners are available to assist
with implementation of the plan. Consultation may include
the following areas important in the successful execution
- Communicating the plan to translate the strategy into operational terms
- Getting everyone on the same page to align departmental and individual goals with overall company strategy
- Developing organizational design to form basic structure, core competencies and organizational efficiency
- Identifying organizational culture to maximize values and beliefs, leadership and human resource systems
The tools and methodologies we use in our strategic planning
process may also assist in providing outcomes that have
the highest probability for success. This includes facilitated
planning sessions, VCEO™ Best Practices Models, and
leadership and cultural assessments.